The Best Laminate Flooring Selection in Franklin, MA
Discover the flooring you’ve always dreamed of by shopping at Flooring America Design Center. At budget-friendly prices, we offer one of the area’s largest selections of high-end, top-quality laminate flooring. Featuring several attractive materials, styles, and products, you can count on us to help you find the perfect laminate option that meets your expectations. You can’t go wrong with laminate flooring because it perfectly balances function, beauty, and affordability!
Laminate will satisfy whether you need new floors for a single space or your entire home. Designed to mimic the appearance and texture of hardwood flooring materials, the latest laminate products deliver the look you want for less. With access to Flooring America’s nationwide 500-store buying power, we source our flooring products from only the highest-quality brands and manufacturers in the nation. This allows us to deliver stunning and resilient flooring to our clients at a fraction of the cost of big box stores. Stop by our local showroom in Franklin, MA, today or browse our selection online.
Laminate Flooring Types
When considering which type of laminate may be the best for you and your home, it is important to understand the different types that we have available in our showroom. Laminate flooring is manufactured using either high-pressure or direct-pressure methods. Under the direct-pressure method, all four layers are fused at once. This method produces the most affordable and common types of laminate flooring. The high-pressure method is similar, though the layers are fused one at a time and with higher amounts of weighted pressure and heat to produce the most durable forms of laminate. This method is ideal for commercial spaces. Learn more about our laminate flooring options:
- Laminate Wood Flooring: If you dream of beautiful oak floors but your lifestyle and budget are incompatible, wood laminate flooring is the perfect substitute. This flooring combines the look and feel of natural wood with all the benefits of laminate flooring.
- Laminate Tile Flooring: While traditional tile flooring is an elegant addition to any project, many customers find tile laminate flooring better meets their budget and functional needs. Tile laminate is a popular choice for bathrooms, offering the tile aesthetic with a waterproof & scratch-proof seal.
Benefits of Laminate Flooring
Laminate is an increasingly popular flooring choice due to its many functional advantages and its style versatility. Laminate has become a favorite for active households as an impressive and convincing alternative to high-end floorings such as hardwood and tile. We only carry laminate flooring from the best brands and manufacturers in the industry, like Floorcraft, Shaw, Mohawk, Mannington, and more, so you don’t have to worry. If you are interested in laminate, here are the benefits of using laminate floors in your home:
- Manufactured to be highly durable and resilient.
- Hygienic and easy to keep clean.
- Realistically mimics hardwood and tile.
- Scratch and water-resistant.
- Affordable and less expensive than its traditional alternatives.
- Comes in a variety of styles and colors.
Keeping Your New Laminate Floors Clean
When it comes to cleaning and maintenance, a laminate floor is quick and easy. A damp mop or cloth can easily wipe out most spills and messes. Give your laminate floor a quick sweep or vacuum if you notice any dirt or debris building up. It’s as simple as that - no special polishes, waxes, or expensive products necessary when you invest in this hassle-free flooring. Easily protect your flooring, so it lasts for years. You can also keep your laminate in pristine condition with these helpful tips:
- Wipe up spills as soon as they occur.
- Place a mat at the front and back doors to collect dirt
- Use floor protectors under the legs of couches, tables, and chairs to ease the weight.
- Pick up furniture that needs to be moved, instead of sliding it across the floor.
- Make sure your pets’ nails are trimmed.
Professional Laminate Installation
You just found and purchased your favorite laminate floors Now, who’s going to install it? Instead of spending the time and resources looking for a qualified installer, take advantage of our professional laminate flooring installation service. Our flooring contractors have the skills and experience to install laminate floors in your home properly. In addition, we guarantee the quality of our products and services. If you are unhappy with your new floors for any reason, just call us within 30 days of your installation. We’ll replace it with flooring of equal value. That is our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee! Enjoy fast, affordable, professional flooring installation that ensures your complete satisfaction.
Contact us to learn more about our laminate selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Franklin, MA, and the surrounding communities.