The Best Tile Flooring Selection in Franklin, MA
Tile flooring is durable, easy to clean, and, most importantly, water-repellent. At Flooring America Design Center, we offer one of the best tile flooring selections in the area. From decorative ceramic tile backsplashes to classic porcelain floors, you’ll find an option for every budget, style, and performance need when you shop with us. When you visit our showroom in Franklin, MA, you’ll have the chance to work with our knowledgeable sales and design professionals. Our team can help you find the best tile product for your home. They are experts who have the experience to assist you in making choices you’ll be happy with for many long years. They’ll answer all your questions about brands, benefits, color, and style. Stop by today to get started on your flooring upgrade!
Types of Tile
When choosing new tile floors for your home, consider where you plan to install them. Not all tiles are the same, and options for wall and flooring tiles will differ. A tile floor needs to hold firm against pet messes and muddy sneakers, while a wall tile should ideally resist soap scum and cooking splatters. We proudly carry ceramic, porcelain, and stone time. Learn more about each of them here:
- Ceramic tile is made of clays that are fired extra hot. This glazed tile is easy to clean, durable, and can mimic natural wood and stone. Consider a textured ceramic tile if you have pets or kids. There are endless patterns and finishes to consider.
- Porcelain tile is a denser variety of ceramic. Because of its enduring strength, porcelain is famous in commercial settings and bathrooms. It resists significant moisture and comes in endless styles. Choose porcelain tile that mimics hardwood or washed cement; trendy patterns are available.
- Stone tile is made from organic minerals like granite and marble. It’s perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, entryways, and outdoor paces. No two stones are alike, so choosing stone tile means your new installation will be distinctively yours. Stone tile adds value to your home and will last for generations.
Innovative Wood-Look Tile
Wood-look tile flooring is a popular option for those looking for the look of natural wood floors but wants a stronger, more easily maintained flooring type. Porcelain or tile that looks like hardwood merges coveted style with the versatility and durability of tile. Wood-look tile comes in planks and is textured to look like natural wood. It takes away from the time-consuming maintenance of hardwood and is resistant to scratches and stains. Install wood-look tile flooring in your home’s kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, mudroom, and other moisture-prone areas.
What Are The Benefits of Tile?
Our flooring store only carries tile products from the best brands and manufacturers in the industry, so you know you are only getting top-quality tile. These brands include Mohawk, Shaw, and more! We understand that the quality of your flooring matters. Learn more about the benefits you get with our top-of-the-line tile:
- Tile is highly resilient regarding staining and everyday wear and tear, making it perfect for placement in high-traffic areas.
- Tile doesn't need much for upkeep because of its durability, making it easily maintained.
- Tile is very cost-effective and can fit into nearly any budget!
- Tile is water-resistant, which is why it is so popular in moisture-prone rooms.
- Tile flooring can help improve the air quality in your home since they do not hold onto allergens as other flooring types can.
- Installing tiles can also help improve the value of your home.
How Do I Keep My Tile Clean?
Keeping your tile clean is super easy! Tile flooring is one of the most durable compared to other flooring types. With proper care, your new tile floors will look new for years to come. Caring for tile flooring is easy, so you do not have to worry about long-term maintenance. To keep your tile looking pristine, all you have to do is:
- Choose a cleaning product that fits into your new floor’s warranty, keeping in mind if your tile has a glazed finish or not.
- Regularly sweep or vacuum to remove excess dirt and debris.
- Mop weekly.
Professional Tile Flooring Installation Services
After you choose the best tile for your home, don’t forget to schedule an appointment with our team of professional installers. Our team knows your time is valuable, so we work around your busy schedule to install your new tile flooring. Since we work quickly and efficiently, we lessen our impact on your home or work routine. Once we finish your installation, you will be amazed at how beautiful your new tiles are. With such durable tile flooring, you can enjoy your new floors for years! Our installations are backed by some of the best guarantees in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This guarantee is our promise to you of a quality installation. Should you find yourself unhappy with your new tile floors, just give us a call within 30 days of your installation, and we’ll replace your floors with a similar product at no additional cost.
Contact us to learn more about our tile selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Franklin, MA, and the surrounding areas.